Tuesday 24 March 2009

Introduction.

I thought it was time to join in with this Blogging lark. Time to share some of interesting things that I come across on a daily basis.

My working life involves many aspects of video, DVD recording and authoring plus all sorts of other technology! Hopefully you'll find some of my resources and experience of use.

Some thing I came across today is a very useful tool for editing and burning DVDs from .ts files. In my case I was using it to burn a DVD from a .TS file I recorded on my Humax HDR box. So that means I can record Freesat programs on to the Humax hard drive, copy the resulting .ts files to a USB stick then burn a DVD. VideoRedo can also be used to edit out adverts etc.

I intend to have another play with it to see what else can be done and to see if its a tool that might be used by my video to dvd transfer customers. Perhaps when they want to edit the discs we have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment